RECTIFICATION COLUMN CONTROL
The “A-Line” systems are successfully used in the control and structural health monitoring of rectification columns. One of these objects is a rectification column for separation of propane-propylene fraction. Based on the expertise of industrial safety after the fire, a monitoring system was installed, due to the presence of a non-uniform height deviation from the vertical axis (roll). After calculation of the stress-strain state, acoustic-emission transducers, strain gauges and angle sensors were installed using the finite element method.
Currently, the column is in its normal operating mode with operating parameters.
DIAGNOSTICS OF EXTENDED OBJECTS
One of the most effective areas of application of the acoustic emission method is the control of large and long objects, such as pipelines. Due to the much larger compared to other methods of NDT, the area of control by the method of acoustic emission, diagnostics of extended objects is carried out at much shorter time and with much less labor. The effective control area of the gas pipeline for one measurement cycle by a system of 16 channels can reach 500 m. A-Line systems are successfully used for monitoring oil and gas pipelines. "A-Line DDM" and "A-Line DDM-2" systems have serial high-speed digital data channels, which is a significant advantage when controlling extended objects.
VALVE LEAKAGE DETECTION
▪ in valves of different types: gate, wedge, ball and disk shutter;
▪ in valves of underground or ground-based installations;
▪ for different media: natural gas, petroleum, water, etc.;
▪ in a wide range of boom drift diameter of 50 to 1000 mm (2 to 39.4 in).
DIAGNOSTICS OF THE EQUIPMENT WORKING UNDER PRESSURE
Acoustic emission systems "A-Line" are widely used to control containers, vessels, tanks and other equipment operating under pressure. Specialists of LLC INTERUNIS-IT have experience in monitoring and installing acoustic emission structural health monitoring systems at such facilities as: adsorbers of circulating gas, hydrotreating reactors, gas tanks, cisterns and many others.
AUTOMATED SYSTEM FOR LATERAL FRAMES AND BOLSTERS DIAGNOSTICS
RAILWAY TANK ACOUSTIC EMISSION TESTING
Acoustic emission unit for railway tank testing represents a test multichannel information measuring acoustic emission system comprising two elements:
▪ Devices for creating a test load in a controlled boiler;
▪ Hardware, based on the multi-channel modular system for collecting and processing AE information "Lel / A-Line 32D (DDM) /". Acoustic emission plant for the control of tank boilers is included in the industry register of measuring instruments approved for use in railway transport under No. MT 102.2003.
GAS DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT
Acoustic emission systems "A-Line" are successfully used for monitoring and monitoring equipment at gas distribution stations.